The Talksum Data Stream Router™ (TDSR™) offers a solution for Big Data initiatives that aim to deal with large amounts of disparate data types in real time.
The TDSR is built with an efficient approach to data architectures and management strategies resulting in speed, simplicity, and value.
Speed: Processes millions of complex events/sec in real time, on a single device, to help optimize Big Data infrastructures.
Simplicity: Simplifies the data management process by making it easy to monitor and analyze data in real time while significantly reducing the cost of post-acquisition, ETL integration, and distribution.
Value: Offers high efficiency, which relies on less resources and translates into less spend and greater value.
Using the TDSR, companies can act on varied data from multiple sources in real time through automated responses, business processes, or human actions. The TDSR allows users to quickly move data where it is needed and in the format it is needed. It helps to streamline service delivery and to boost overall data performance – all with less infrastructure.
- High-performance data processing, management, and routing (processes 2+ million complex events/sec on a single router).
- Easy deployment and implementation.
- Ingests, normalizes, and integrates many types of data from different sources.
- Powers real-time monitoring, alerts, and data reduction.
- Provides actionable data and reduces reporting latency of critical events to seconds.
- Easily filters and routes data to appropriate downstream systems that require custom data sets.
- Highly configurable without the need for specialized coding to deploy highly tailored solutions.
- Includes the foundational components for regulatory compliance, government standards, and policy control.